Organisation: Anglo American
Period: October 2022 - Current
- Support the ongoing utilisation of the LMS solution through proactive identification of systems upgrades and training of users on the utilisation of the platform.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the current, and any new LMS incorporated into the Learning Eco System. This includes advising on configuration, integration, data migration, supporting testing and training as required.
- Proactively identifies and communicates on underused features, configuration changes, and look and feel amendments to improve efficiency and user experience of LMS.
- Collaborates with our IM and Group Shared Services Learning team to identify and prepare for changes and new features on LMS roadmap, and provide technical LMS support
- Assist with the development and implementation of support processes for the LMS and the embedding of the processes into the business.
- Support HR Systems governance of LMS support, changes and enhancements
- Build relationships and work closely with the organisations IM & GSS departments to manage the ongoing administration, support and maintenance of the LCMS or other learning technologies.
The HR Services team support the Anglo American HR stand to Create a safe and caring environment and ignite growth, extraordinary performance and new possibilities. This administers and support HR Learning systems and associated processes and governance frameworks, inclusive but not limited to SuccessFactors and SAP.
- Learning system administration.
- Learning system support.
- Learning system analytics.
- Learning system configuration and documentation.
- Learning Technologies and in particular SuccessFactors Learning.
- Knowledge of broader SuccessFactors HR modules and how they relate to learning.